First Work Experience

When the SMK graduation announcement has arrived, around the middle of 2013. Like the students in general, so pass me directly try applying to colleges follow suit. But outside of my plan, when there are some problems that occur, and in the end I was not accepted to college. Some considerations when it, going to college or quit a year and fill it with work. Sabelum I decided to sign up for the job, I still try to apply to college in another university, but to no avail. My final decision when it is registering job to Seven Computer Temanggung, was once my right to implement Prakerin / PKL when CMS in 2012.

I tried to contact the leaders of shop, I said if I was planning to meet him. Dated August 17, 2013, I met him and he said he immediately gave me one question "Do you want to work here?", But I have not said anything new, just come and say hello. I also direct answer "Yes". Then he gave to know in order to immediately start work on Monday, August 19, 2013. That was the beginning of my work, the first work in the history of my life.

A lot of which I get from my work experience. Both in terms of "Science World of Work", or simply "Togetherness and Kinship" I woke up with two of my colleagues in the store. In terms of salary, I do not how, is still very much with professional workers out there. However, I would emphasize that the work I'm doing this, just as a stepping stone, which may continue to be useful in my future life.

Entering months to 9 my work, 

I get permission to apply to universities that I want. Because the initial entry work, I have submitted to the "Bigboss" that I still want to school, and get a good response of course. When I decided to sign up, briefly recalled one period ago, when I faced the same thing, sign up on the same campus, but with a different spirit, in 2014, I am more optimistic for admission in this college of my dreams. Alhamdulillah, I accepted, and can start lecturing activities around the end of August.

Since it was officially a prospective student, I was active in my work, and already prepared to move busyness. August 20, 2014, being the last day I worked at Seven Computer Temanggung. I'm still on good terms with all parties in the Seven Comp. When my holiday, I was a frequent visitor to store, just fill the holiday, and of course this is very helpful. The most I feel the benefits is that I can bring food science in the course of my work, and can I apply when I have time loose.


Here's a little story about the journey of my life "Experience Work First", exactly one year over one day I was busy with my job is.

Hopefully be an inspiration to the reader!
Hope it is useful.

Below I attach some documentation when it works, and some as outside of working hours.

Crew Seven Computer Temanggung
Crew Seven Computer Temanggung | Ketika Kondisi Toko Sepi, menyempatkan diri untuk sekedar berfoto, ngobrol-ngobrol |
Crew Seven Computer Temanggung
Crew Seven Computer Temanggung | Dalam jangka waktu tertentu, sering meluangkan waktu untuk maka bersama, untuk mempererat jalinan silaturrahmi |
Crew Seven Computer Temanggung
Crew Seven Computer Temanggung | Foto Bersama Teknisi Komputer dan Teknisi Printer saat jam istirahat |






[Hendry Sulistyo]
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "First Work Experience"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top